– Ice Damming
– Water entering due damage caused by wind
– Burst Pipe
– Hot water tank bursts
– Dishwasher line breaks
– Clothes washer line lets go
– Water on the surface of the ground, preparing to enter the home
– Sewer Backup
– Sump pump failure
– Line or pipe carrying fresh water from public water supply
– Line or pipe carrying waste water away from dwelling
Service Line Protection* can be added to most homeowner’s policies. Contact Us to find out if you qualify.
A great insurance company gives you peace of mind so that when something goes wrong, you have less to worry about. A personal insurance policy should be just that – personal. Your needs come first, and your insurance company should be there when you need it most.
* Definitions may vary by company. Read policy wordings carefully. Coverage is not available for all types.